Humirod is a Potassium salt of Humic acid from high grade Leonardite, with high load capacity.It has the function of ion exchange, absorbing, chelating, complexing and flocculating. It is a high quality plant stimulant and soil conditioner.
- Humirod aid root growth and over all plant growth. It’s rich in both organic and mineral substances essential for plant growth
- Humirod enhances the photosynthesis, increase the yield and improve the crop’s quality.
- Humirod promote drought and disease resistance of crops.
- Humirod increase the soil fertility and optimize its structure, enhance the utilization of other nutrient fertilizer.
- Humirod increase water holding capacity reduces soil erosion.
- Humirod is non toxic, environment friendly.
Method of application:
- Soil application (Recommended):
- Apply directly 2-4 kg/ha (1-2kg/acre) per time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
- Mix with NPK fertilizers, DAP, Urea, Compost etc. and apply in soil.
- When applied with Urea, add 1 kg Humirod in 15 kg Urea for better effect.
- Foliar Application ( Use the solution after fully dissolved in water ):
Use 500 g – 1 kg / 1000 litre water and use for drenching / spray during seedling stage and growth stage as per crop.
Dosage : Apply 2 – 4 Kg/ha for soil application & 500 gm – 1 Kg for foliar spray.